How to join
Membership is open to all players of all ages and standards. We are a local club, with a friendly relaxed atmosphere and great facilities that encourage tennis all year round.
We have many opportunities during the week for social tennis play, where players can mix in with other club members. The Club offers social mix in tennis on the following days:
- Monday (9.30am until 12.00pm)
- Tuesday (7.00pm until 10.00pm)
- Wednesday (1.30pm until 3.00pm)
- Thursday (7.00pm until 10.00pm)
- Friday (7.00pm until 10.00pm)
- Saturday (2.00pm until 6.00pm)
- Sunday (2.00pm until 6.00pm)
For all team players, there is match practice on the following days:
- Wednesday (7.00pm until 10.00pm)
- Other ad-hoc team training sessions
For all improver members, there is a separate social session on:
- Sunday (6.00pm until 8.00pm)
We offer membership for juniors from five years and upwards. Our Racqueteer membership is for five to nine year olds and offers players the chance to come and play with their parents. For older juniors or more experienced players under ten years we offer as part of the junior membership coaching sessions (included in the membership fee):
- Monday (5.00pm until 7.00pm)
- Saturday (9.00am until 11.00am)
We are one of the few clubs in Surrey with a padel court, this is one of the fastest growing sports in Europe and an excellent fun game. Membership is available to existing ELTC members and also external padel only members.
How to join and fees
For more information on the Club, including subscription rates, please download our information sheet here.
If this appeals, please do not hesitate to get in contact for a trial session and download our membership options and rates here. Padel membership form can be downloaded here. We look forward to seeing you at the Club soon!